(Collection and Use of Personal Information)
LOIHI TECHNOLOGY PTE. LTD. (hereinafter referred to as "the Company") shall protect personal information of users in accordance with the Act on Promotion of Information Network Usage and Information Protection, Personal Information Protection Act. In order to facilitate the handling of complaints promptly and smoothly, We establish and disclose personal information policy below.
We collect and process information about the stars you support, the level at which you support them, what benefits you receive and how often you support them. As a fan, if you select a benefit tier with a physical benefit, then you will provide your shipping information, including phone number, so the star or Likey can ship you the benefit, or provide updates related to the shipment.
A star is someone who creates and provides content for their fans through Likey’s membership platform. To become a star, you must create a page that describes what you are creating and any benefits you are offering. To receive payouts you have to create an account with one of our payment partners: PayPal, Stripe, or Payoneer. We may also require your bank account information to process payouts. You must also provide us with additional information for tax purposes. Depending on your location you may have to fill out a form with some combination of your:
1. Information You Provide to Us.
The Company collects the following personal information at the time of joining the membership in order to provide customers with services such as signing up for membership, fulfilling the contract for service provision, setting the fare according to the service provision.
1) Creating an account, Membership and Member Management
2) Payment Information:
2. Information We Collect When You Use Our Services.
1) Location Information: We infer your general location information (for example, your IP address may indicate your general geographic region).
2) Device Information: The following personal information items can be automatically generated and collected while using the Internet service.
3) Information from Cookies and Similar Technologies. We and third party partners collect information using cookies, pixel tags, or similar technologies. Our third party partners, such as analytics and advertising partners, may use these technologies to collect information about your online activities over time and across different services. Cookies are small text files containing a string of alphanumeric characters. We may use both session cookies and persistent cookies. A session cookie disappears after you close your browser. A persistent cookie remains after you close your browser and may be used by your browser on subsequent visits to our Services.
3. Information Collected by Third Parties
The company use third party services that may collect information used to identify you.
4. Information We Share with Third Parties
We transfer or disclose your personal information to third parties as described below:
1) Affiliates, subsidiaries and personnel: We share your information with our personnel, including contractors and agents, and other companies in our group, to the extent this is necessary to provide our Service and to fulfil the purposes set out in Section 2 above.
2) Service providers: We also transfer or disclose your information to carefully selected companies that provide services on our behalf; for example companies that help us develop and operate systems for our Service, providers of IT services, security, hosting, analytics, mailing, billing or marketing services. These entities are only authorized to access and use your personal information to the extent this is necessary for them to provide us with their services and they are not allowed to use this information for other purposes.
We can provide your personal information to the following service providers:
3) Business advisors: We may share, for example, your information with our lawyers, accountants, business consultants, insurers, and auditors, to the extent it is necessary for them to provide us with their services.
4) Government authorities, judicial authorities, regulators or other third parties where required: We will disclose personal information to government authorities, judicial authorities, regulators or other third parties where we have a legal requirement to do so or where we believe this is necessary:
5) Corporate transactions: We may disclose your information to a third party (and their business advisors) in connection with any reorganization, restructuring, merger, acquisition or sale (including in the context of negotiations), dissolution, other transfer of assets, or in the event of a bankruptcy.
5. How We Use Your Information
The Company collects your personal information as follows. The personal information being processed will not be used for any purpose other than the following. If the purpose of use is changed, we will implement necessary measures such as obtaining consent in accordance with Article 18 of the Personal Information Protection Act. Hereinafter, the home page or the license application is referred to as a "service" hereinafter.
2) Personal information collected includes: login ID, password, email address, nickname, photo, mobile phone number, IP address, device number, service history, geolocation-related data, visit history, Billing information such as account information
3) Retention and use period of personal information: Until withdrawal of business / group service, until completion of goods and service supply, payment settlement, settlement completion
However, if there is a period stipulated by laws and ordinances,
1) Act on consumer protection in e-commerce
2) Communication Confidentiality Protection Act
3) Electronic Financial Transactions Act
6. Information We Share with Stars
By becoming a fan of a star, you agree to have the following information shared with that star:
7. Your Rights
1) You and your legal representative should provide you with personal information about yourself or any child under the age of 14 who is registered at any time with the contact person (Department: Administration Team, Contact person: E) [email protected]) You can request to view, edit, or cancel your subscription.
2) The personal information inquiry and modification of the member and the legal representative can be made to the person in charge of the personal information management of the company through written, telephone, e-mail, etc., and the company will take action without delay.
3) Accessing, Updating or Exporting the Information in Your Account
You can access and update certain information associated with your account on the settings pages. Additionally, you can delete your account by going to Likey Settings page.
, or export your personal information, by contacting our data protection officer via email at [email protected]
If you request correction of errors in your personal information, we will not use or provide your personal information until you have completed the correction. Also, if wrong personal information is already provided to a third party, we will notify the third party without delay and correct the result of the correction.
4) Deleting Your Account
You may self-initiate a deletion of your account directly at Likey Settings (Login into Likey > My page > Settings > Delete My Account), clicking on the Delete My Account button, and submitting an “Delete” request. Please be aware that this is a final act and cannot be reversed. If you would like to transport your data, please be sure to download your data first, before you delete your account.
5) Verification of Requests
Users maintain password protected accounts with Likey. If you submit a request to exercise your privacy rights, you will be asked to verify the request by logging into your Likey account.
If we are unable to verify your request, then for your protection, we reserve the right to deny the request.
6)Turning off Mobile Notifications
If you download the Likey App you may also receive notifications on your mobile device. These can be disabled in the App settings.
8. Smartphone Application Management
1) If using services via smartphone apps requires the smartphone’s information, the company will inform the smartphone user of this fact and get approval from the user.
2) If you want to change the access authority upon app permissions, go to ‘Setting > Application Manager’ on your mobile phone and make changes there. For more detailed information, review the smartphone app store.
9. Our Data Retention Period
We retain your account information for ten years after your account is last active, unless you delete, or you request us to delete, your account. We may continue to retain some information, even after you delete your account if we are required to do so in order to comply with various laws.
10. Destruction of personal information, Data Retention Period
1) When personal information is unnecessary, such as the elapse of the personal information retention period and the purpose of processing, the company will immediately destroy the personal information without exception.
2) If personal information is kept in accordance with other laws and regulations despite the expiration of the period of personal information agreed upon by the member or the purpose of processing has been accomplished, transfer the personal information to a separate database (DB) Preserves.
3) Procedures and methods of personal information destruction are as follows.
The Company shall select the personal information that caused the reason for the destruction and discard the personal information with the approval of the company's personal information protection officer.
The Company shall destroy personal information recorded and stored in the form of an electronic file using methods such as Low Level Format so that the record can not be reproduced. The personal information recorded and stored in the paper document is crushed or crushed by the crusher, I will.
11. Measures to Ensure the Safety of Personal Information
The Company takes the following measures to ensure the safety of personal information.
1) Administrative action: Establishment and execution of internal management plan, training of regular staff, etc.
2) Technical measures: management of access rights such as personal information processing system, installation of access control system, encryption of unique identification information, installation of security program
3) Physical measures: access control to computer room, data storage room, etc.
12. Person in Charge of Personal Information Protection
1) If you have privacy concerns or questions, you can contact our Personal Information Protection officer via email at [email protected]
2) You may inquire about personal information protection related complaints, complaints, damages remedies, etc., when you use the company's service (or business). The company will respond to your inquiries without any delay.
This policy is effective as of 2021-09-30