Terms of Service
Chapter 1 [General Provisions]
The purpose of this Agreement is to establish the rights, obligations and necessary matters between the Company and the User in connection with the "License" provided by LOIHI TECHNOLOGY PTE. LTD. (hereinafter referred to as "Company").
2. Definition of Terms
Terms used in these terms are defined as follows.
- LIKEY ("Service"), refers to a platform where a user defined as a star, publishes a photo or image content on a PC or a mobile on its own wall, and a user defined as a fan sends a gift while using the content. Through this network, users can communicate with the star through comments.
- "User" means the person who agrees to these Terms and Conditions and is entitled to use the services provided by the Company.
- "Star" means a person who uploads Content on LIKEY to be viewed by other Users. l.
- “Fan” a User who follows another Star and views the Stars’s User Content.
- "Fan Interaction" any functionality offered by a Star as part of that Star’s User Content which is hosted by LIKEY which allows a Fan to interact with (as opposed to just view) the User Content and or the Star.
- "User Content" any and all photos, videos and other material or facility (including Fan Interaction functionality) uploaded onto the Website by a Star.
- “App Store (Open Market) entrepreneur” refers to the entire electronic commerce provider provided to install and make payment to the service (including in-service payment provided by the entrepreneur). (E.g. Google Play App Store, Apple App Store, Settlebank, T-Store, Olleh Market, UPlus App Market etc.)
- "Heart" refers to a means of payment on the Internet that a user purchases to act as a sponsor to a star.
- "Donation" refers to the act of presenting a Heart to a Star in a manner determined by the Company within the Services to support the Broadcaster.
- "Revenue" the monies paid by a Fan to view User Content or to use Fan Interaction
- "Charging" refers to the act of transferring cash to the Heart as a means of payment provided by the Company to sponsor the User.
- "Refund" means that the customer reinstates the charged heart in cash.
- "Withdrawal" refers to the act of converting Star-sponsored hearts into cash.
- "Delete account" refers to the intention of the user to terminate the service use agreement.
The definitions of the terms used in these Terms and Conditions shall be as defined by the relevant laws and regulations except as provided in Paragraph 1 above.
3. Effect and Change of Terms
- The Company shall state these Terms on the initial screen of the Service.
- These Terms and Conditions shall take effect upon your use of the Service and if you do not agree to these Terms, you may withdraw your use of the Service.
- The Company may change these Terms and Conditions to the extent not inconsistent with applicable laws and regulations.
- The changed terms shall be applied after 15 days prior to the application date (30 days before the application date in case of disadvantageous amendments to the user) from the date of application until the day before the application date by specifying the application date, Will be effective.
- You have the right not to agree to the changed Terms, and if you do not agree to the changed Terms, you may stop using the service and withdraw.
Chapter 2 [Use]
4. Establishment of Use Contract
- The service use agreement is established by the user who agrees to use the service and uses the service.
- Adolescents (persons under the age of 18 years), custodial guardians, and adult guardians must obtain the consent of their legal representative to use the service. Also, depending on the age, some services may be restricted.
5. Service Subscription and Account
- You may subscribe to the Service in the manner provided by the Company.
- The company provides an account with a nickname and unique ID to users who subscribe to the service.
- The company conducts user management such as checking whether it is a minor through account information.
- You must keep your account diligently. The user is liable for damages caused by the user neglecting to manage his account or accepting the use by a third party.
- If the company determines that a star is not a real person with a fan on the Internet, it can suspend the account, terminate the service, and refuse the settlement request.
6. Protection and Management of Personal Information
- If you provide information to the Company under these Terms, you must provide truthful information and you will not be protected from any disadvantages resulting from the provision of false information.
- The Company strives to protect the user's personal information as stipulated by the relevant laws and regulations.
7. Obligations of the Company
- The Company shall comply with the relevant laws and regulations and perform faithfully the exercise of the rights set forth in these Terms and the fulfillment of its obligations.
- The company makes every effort to provide continuous and stable service.
- The company makes every effort to make the service more convenient for users.
- If the opinion or complaint filed by the user is objectively recognized as fair, the Company shall endeavor to handle it promptly within a reasonable period of time.
8. Use of the Services.
- Your access to and use of the Services is subject to these terms and all applicable laws and regulations. You agree that you will comply with these terms of Services and LIKEY’s Community Guidelines and will not:
- Impersonating another user's account or other person's payment information or impersonating a manager of the company
- Interfering with the operation of the service by making a false statement while using the service
- Transferring the account provided by the Company to another person
- To reproduce, distribute and commercially use information obtained by using the Company's services without prior consent of the Company.
- Broadcast or post contents containing fraudulent, obscene, gambling, hateful messages or voices
- Impairing the reputation of others, cyberbullying, acts of violence or other acts that interfere with the user's normal use of the service
- Infringing any other rights of the company or any third party, including copyrights, intellectual property rights, portrait rights
- To collect, store, disseminate and post personal information of others without consent.
- Interfering with the operation of the Company's services by manipulating data in an abnormal method.
- Transmit, post, distribute or use any material that contains software viruses or other computer code, files, or programs designed to interfere with or destroy the normal operation of computer software, hardware, telecommunications equipment;
- Changing services through server hacking, data breaches, bugs, or otherwise using services in a manner not determined by the Company;
- Violating related laws, service terms and conditions, operating policies, or notices
- Other acts that violate public order and morals and are illegal or unjustified
- The Company may restrict the use of the service by setting the period without notice if the user causes the service of the company to be in violation of the service use restriction criteria set forth in paragraph 1.
- The Company shall not indemnify the User for any damages incurred by the User if the Restricted Use of the User is justified.
9. Intellectual Property Rights
- Other than User Content, the Website and its entire contents, features, and functionality (including but not limited to all information, software, text, displays, images, video, and audio, and the design, selection, and arrangement thereof), are owned by the Company, the Company licensors, or other providers of such material and are protected by international copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret, and other intellectual property or proprietary rights laws.
- The copyright of the content posted by the user in the service belongs to the user himself.
- When you use the service, you are prohibited from infringing the copyright or other rights of other users or third parties. You are solely responsible for all disputes arising out of the use of the Service in connection with the Copyright.
- The Company may use the content posted by users for the purpose of related services (such as promotions) provided at home and abroad.
- The scope of use of Clause 4 includes copying, modification, display, transmission, distribution, publishing, and the creation of secondary works and edited works of contents posted by users in the service.
- If you use the content posted by the user in a way that is not commercially or in a manner not specified in Paragraph 3, the company may obtain consent from the user by telephone, fax, e-mail, etc., and may make compensation separately.
10. Time, Stop and Change of Service
- The Company provides the service 24 hours a day, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, unless otherwise noted.
- The Company may suspend the service for a certain period of time, if it is necessary for the operation of the service, such as system maintenance. In such cases, the Company shall announce the contents and time of the service within the service. However, if there is an unavoidable reason that the Company can not give notice in advance, it can notify after the fact.
- The Company may change, add, or remove any or all of the services that it provides, including new services and bug patches, if necessary for the operation of the service or for technical reasons. The content and date of the service to be changed will be replaced in the service by notifying the user of the change.
- If the Company needs to suspend all services due to the planning or operation of the service or the urgent situation of the Company, the Company may notify the service and suspend the provision of the service. However, if the company can not control it, the service may be discontinued without notice.
11. Publication of Advertisement
- The Company may place advertisements within the Services to maintain the Service.
- The Company shall not be liable for any losses or damages incurred by users participating in or trading in advertisements that are subject to third party service.
12. Termination of Contract
- If you do not want to use the service, you can terminate the contract at any time by withdrawing the membership and you can not recover the withdrawn or withdrawn account after the withdrawal application.
- After 7 days from the user's withdrawal application, withdrawal of the account and deletion of personal information will be completed.
- The user can re-enter the service after the account withdrawal has been completed.
CHAPTER 3 [SUPPORT]
13. Purchase and Validity of Heart
- You can purchase a Heart according to your company's payment policy. In this case, there might be differences on the amount of payment, depending on the App Store (Open Market) entrepreneur’s payment policy.
- The price of the Hearts will be displayed at the point of purchase. All charges and payments for Hearts will be made in the currency specified at the point of purchase through the relevant payment mechanism. Currency exchange settlements, foreign transaction fees and payment channel fees, if any, are based on your agreement with the applicable payment provider.
- You will be responsible for the payment of any Hearts purchased by you. Once your purchase has been completed, your user account will be credited with Hearts. Hearts cannot be exchanged for cash, or legal tender, or currency of any state, region, or any political entity, or any other form of credit. Hearts can only be used on LIKEY and as part of our Services, and cannot be combined or used in conjunction with other promotions, coupons, discounts or special offers, except those designated by us.
- The purchased Hearts and sponsored Hearts are valid for 5 years from the date of purchase or sponsorship of the Hearts, and after the expiration of this period, the User loses the right to use the Hearts.
- Except as otherwise set out in this Agreement, all sales of Hearts are final, and we do not offer refunds for any purchased Hearts. Hearts cannot be converted into or exchanged for cash, or be refunded or reimbursed by us for any reason.
14. Cancellation of Purchase
- You can cancel your purchases without paying any fee within 7 days from the purchase date.
- The company confirms the personal information and purchase history provided by the applicant for cancellation of the purchase and proceeds with the cancellation of the purchase. The Company may require additional documentation to confirm the reason for the cancellation of the purchaser's legitimate purchase. (Eg, personal information registered on the platform provider, documents confirming that the purchase was made through a different person than the customer's intention (proof of family relationship), etc.)
- Cancellation of purchase of Hearts may be restricted for each of the following cases:
- If the heart has passed 7 days after purchase
- If you have already used Hearts through sponsorship (including those used by others against your intentions)
- If there is a difference in the number of hearts received at the time of purchase
- In the case of hearts received free of charge for events, advertisements, rewards, etc.
- If a minor purchases or uses a juvenile to be believed to be a juvenile
- If the user leaves the service and can not confirm the information such as purchase history
- If a minor has made payment without the consent of the legal representative, the minor or legal representative may cancel the purchase of the heart. In this case, the company determines whether a minor has made payment, based on the owner of the payment method, such as the smartphone or credit card. The Company may, if necessary, request a document certifying the minor and legal representative of the applicant for cancellation of the purchase.
- If the user cancels the purchase pursuant to Article 14, the Company will issue a refund within five business days from the date of receipt of the cancellation of the card without delay.
- If the Company delays the refund to the user, the Company shall pay the delay interest determined by the E-Commerce Act for the delay period. However, if the reason is due to the user or if the refund is delayed according to the policy of the payment company, the delay interest will not be paid.
- If the Company can not use the purchased Hearts due to reasons attributable to the Company, the same amount of Hearts will be provided or the purchase amount will be refunded in full regardless of the date of purchase.
- Refunds will be processed according to the company's refund policy.
- At the end of the service, the company will refund the entire amount of the user's heart regardless of whether the user cancels the purchase. However, no refund will be made for the oldest used heart.
16. Currency Exchange
- Star can exchange sponsored Hearts if they meet the criteria below.
- If the donated amount is more than the fixed amount set by the company
- If the information provided in Paragraph 1 of Article 6 is the same as the information of exchange documents (ID, bankbook)
- If it does not violate the provisions of Article 8 and is not suspended.
- The procedure for exchanging money will be determined by the company.
- When exchanging money, the amount of the original collection tax, the account transfer fee, and other fees are deducted.
- The obligation to report comprehensive income tax is on the exchange producers who are exchanged regardless of the exchange amount.
Chapter 4 [Others]
17. Compensation for Damages
- In the event that a user violates the terms of this agreement and damages the company or a third party, the user must compensate the company or a third party for the damage.
- You shall be fully responsible for any risks involved in using LIKEY Services. Any use or reliance on LIKEY Services will be at your own risk.
- The Company shall not be liable for any damages incurred by the user due to the use of the service, the change or discontinuation of the service, unless the cause of the service disruption or the change or suspension of the service is due to the intention or gross negligence of the company.
- The Company is exempted from liability for failing to obtain the score, rank, etc. that the user expects to use the service.
- The Company shall be exempted from liability for any disadvantages and loss of information that users may receive by changing their personal information (including their account).
- The Company has no obligation to intervene in the dispute between users or between users and third parties through the service, nor is it responsible for any damages caused by them.
19. Jurisdiction and Governing Law
- This Agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Singapore, without regard to choice of law principles.
- Any dispute arising out of or in connection with this Agreement, including any question regarding its existence, validity or termination, shall be referred to and finally resolved by arbitration administered by the Singapore International Arbitration Centre in accordance with the Arbitration Rules of the Singapore International Arbitration Centre for the time being in force, which rules are deemed to be incorporated by reference in this clause. The seat of the arbitration shall be Singapore. The language of the arbitration shall be English.
20. Request for information
- All requests for information or documents related to potential, anticipated or current legal proceedings, investigations or disputes, or for third party user information, from any LIKEY Services must be made using the appropriate level of legal process, and must be properly served on LIKEY via LOIHI TECHNOLOGY PTE.LTD.
21. Modification of the Terms of Service
- We amend these terms of Service from time to time, for instance when we update the functionality of our Services, when we combine multiple apps or services operated by us or our affiliates into a single combined service or app, or when there are regulatory changes. We will use commercially reasonable efforts to generally notify all users of any material changes to these terms, such as through a notice on LIKEY platform. However, you should look at the Agreement regularly to check for such changes. Your continued access or use of the Services after the date of the new terms constitutes your acceptance of the new terms. If you do not agree to the new terms, you must stop accessing or using the Services.
22. Other Terms
- This Agreement constitutes the entire agreement of agreed items and other relevant matters between both parties. Other than as stipulated by this Agreement, no other rights are vested in either Party to this Agreement.
If any provision of this Agreement is rendered void or unenforceable by competent authorities, in whole or in part, for any reason, the remaining provisions of this Agreement shall remain valid and binding.
The headings within this Agreement have been set for the sake of convenience, and shall be disregarded in the interpretation of this Agreement.
These Terms will be effective December 10, 2020.